Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Happy Fall Mini Album | Whim So Doodle

Happy fall everyone! Fall is my favorite time of the year! I always look forward to the cooler weather and the change in the color of the leaves. Most important of all, it is the season where we reflect on what we are thankful and grateful for in our lives. 

Every year, around the month of October, I usually teach a Halloween mini album class. However, this year, we are going to do something different. With some encouragement from my friend, Dianne (Thanks Dianne!), I decided to do a fall mini album.

Here is a peek inside my "Happy Fall" mini album...


My "Happy Fall" mini album features fall inspired products from the Autumn collection by Carta Bella. I fell in love with the collection right away! I love the colors, images and embellishments that this collection has to offer. More importantly, I love the fact that all of the papers from this collection are textured. 


Capture your precious memories this fall season with this beautifully bound 8" x 8" album from Prima. Eighteen 12" x 12" papers from the Autumn collection will be needed to complete this album! Your kit will include 12" x 12" sticker sheet, 6" x 12" chipboard stickers and a pack of ephemera die cut pieces. 


There are many flips, flaps and pockets throughout this mini album. There will be plenty of room for your photos and journaling spots. 

As always, the best part about my class kit is that all the papers are already cut for you! Your kit will include everything you need to create this beautiful mini album as well as step by step full color instructions. You will have so much fun putting this mini album together!

The class is scheduled for Saturday, October 22nd, 2016, from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m and the cost for this class is $65.00. If you cannot make it to the class or live out of state, do not worry...to-go kits (with full color instructions) are available. 

Please call the Whim So Doodle store at 727-827-4911 if you are interested in signing up. 
See you there!

Happy Creating!




1 comment:

kepsss said...

Am absolutely living for Saturday. Will try (very hard) to recreate a Disney Album as a Christmas Gift when I get home (please think good thoughts for me).