Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Love Mini Album | Whim So Doodle

Hello everyone! Love is in the air! I hope that you will fall in LOVE with this mini album as much as I did. For the month of February, I present to you...my "LOVE" mini album.


Decorate this beautifully bound Gatefold mini album with the lovely heart day papers and embellishments by Crate Paper. Give this album as a gift to that special someone in your life or use it to record your lovely memories. 


There are a total of sixteen (16) pages in this album and each page measures approximately 6" x 6." You will have plenty of room for you photos and journaling spots. 


As always, the best part about my class kit is that all the papers are already cut for you! Your kit will include everything you need to create this beautiful mini album as well as step by step full color instructions. You will have so much fun putting this mini album together!

The class is scheduled for Saturday, February 4th, 2017, from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m and the cost for this class is $55.00. If you cannot make it to the class or live out of state, do not worry...to-go kits (with full color instructions) are available.
Please call the Whim So Doodle store at 727-827-4911 if you are interested in signing up. Sign up early to secure your spot! See you there!


*** Class Supply List: Basic scrapbooking supplies, pencil and ruler, tape runner, foam tape/dots, bone folder, Stickles - Gold, 1/4" score tape, Fabri-Tac glue, tiny attacher (small stapler), a little container of baby powder with small brush, fine tipped black pen and Tim Holtz scissors (one will be shared during the class). Optional - Xyron Machine (with at least 3" opening - I use Xyron 3" Disposable Sticker Maker) for adhering acetates. 

Happy Creating!

3 comments:

Dianne said...

Just gorgeous, as usual. I am hoping to take the class so I can give it to my son and his wife.....

Sharon said...

Beautiful book, Kim! Your classes are always so much fun! Can't wait!

disney@heart said...

I just called and ordered the kit, I would love to come but I am in California and just can't make it,
Love this album!