Friday, August 17, 2018

Traveler's Notebook Junk Journal Workshop

Hello Everyone! It has been exactly one year since my last post. I just cannot believe how fast time goes by. 

Today, I am very excited to introduce my upcoming class to you. It is called "Traveler's Notebook Junk Journal Workshop." The class is scheduled for Saturday, September 22nd, 2018, from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. and the cost for this class is $55. You may register for this class directly on the Whim So Doodle's website here or call the store at 727-827-4911. 


If you have been following my instagram account @kim_mathura, you know how much I love journaling in my Traveler's Notebook. 


In this workshop, you will learn how to create two junk journals, which will fit perfectly into a Traveler's Notebook refill binder.


We will be using products from Maggie Holmes's latest collection, Willow Lane, Traveler's Company as well as papers that I have been collecting over the years (some of them are from Japan!). 


You will have so much fun stamping, learning different ways to use washi tapes and putting the junk journals together. During the class, I will be sure to share my secrets, tips and tricks of how I journal in my Traveler's Notebook. 


A lot of techniques will be covered during this class. As always, the best part about my class kit is that all the papers are already cut for you! Your kit will include everything you need to create this beautiful junk journals. Due to the nature of this "hands-on" workshop, To-Go kits will not be available for this class. You must attend the workshop in order to receive your kit. 

Seating is limited! If you are interested in signing up for this class, please go to the Whim So Doodle's website here or call 727-827-4911. Sign up early to secure your spot! See you there!

*** Class Supply List: Basic scrapbooking supplies, Tape runner, 1/2" and 1/4" score tapes, foam tape/dots, bone folder, strong liquid adhesive (Fabri-Tac), glue stick, pencil and ruler, powder with small brush, tiny attacher, craft pick (paper piecer or awl), fine tipped black pen.

Happy Creating! 


No comments: