Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Welcome to My New Blog!


Welcome to my new blog! I have been thinking about creating my own blog for quite some time. It took me this long because I was not sure whether people would be interested in reading my blog. Until last week, VERY exciting things started to happen in my life! I will reveal those exciting things to you very soon. Please stay tuned!

I love papers, stamps and stickers. I love making pretty things. More importantly, I love everything vintage! My signature style has to be the ability to incorporate real vintage object findings with my work. I like to layer different products and embellishments on my projects while maintaining a clean and organized look. If you don't see me in my craft room, you will probably find me at a flea market! 

This is my happy place to share my projects and my (he)art stories. I hope you find some inspiration from my blog and make some pretty things. Thank you very much for stopping by! I hope you come back often! 

Happy Creating!

5 comments:

Sharon said...

Congrats on the new blog Kim! Love, Sharon

Mama Bear said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it! I even like the polka dots! Now you get to teach me how to do the cute fonts and a signature line. :) Can't wait to see more of your projects!

sonia said...

Yahoooo, so glad you have your own blog. You know I love everything you do and can't wait to see what you do,

annp said...

Also luv ur cute picture!

Unknown said...

Fabulous blog. Your work is amazing. I'm in the UK and will never get to one of your classes, so I was wondering if you did a download class at all........