Friday, September 4, 2015

October Afternoon | Guest Designer of the Month

Hello there! I hope you are having a wonderful Friday. I have some good news to share with you today. I was chosen to be a guest designer for the month of September over at October Afternoon blog! I am so honored and excited to have this opportunity. I will be posting different projects every Friday for the entire month of September.

Before I get started, I would like to thank Jill Orobello, the owner of Whim So Doodle, for believing in me and connecting me with October Afternoon. In addition, I would like to thank Suz Mannecke for giving me this amazing opportunity. I hope to make both of you proud! 

I am so lucky to be working on this brand new Under the Tree collection. Opening the box from October Afternoon on Monday evening was really like opening a Christmas gift. I love Christmas! 


Please hop over to the October Afternoon blog to see my interview with October Afternoon and a sneak peek of my upcoming projects. I hope you will enjoy looking at my projects throughout the month of September. See you over at the October Afternoon blog!

Happy Creating!

No comments: