Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Trick or Treat Mini Book Class | Whim So Doodle

Hi there! My first class at Whim So Doodle was a success! We had so much fun putting "Our Happy Life" mini book together. Thank you everyone for attending and purchasing my class kits. It was one of the best classes I have ever taught.  

For those of you who love Halloween, you are going to love my next project, which I will be teaching at Whim So Doodle on October 17th, 2015. It is going to be this cute Trick or Treat mini book. We will be using products from Carta Bella (Trick or Treat collection)and Tim Holtz. In addition, you will receive a couple pieces of vintage treasures, which I have acquired over time.


There will be plenty of room for your Halloween photos and journaling spots. A lot of techniques will also be covered during this class. This Trick or Treat mini book is filled with many tags, page protectors and pockets. Just like the name says, there will be plenty of "tricks" in this book!


The class is scheduled for Saturday, October 17th, 2015, from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. and the cost for this class is $45.00. If you are interested in signing up, please call Whim So Doodle at (727) 827-4911. 


If you cannot make it to the class, do not worry...to-go kits are available. Sign up early to secure your spot! See you there!

Happy Creating!

2 comments:

Aasha said...

I wish that I could be there to attend your class - especially as you look so cute and fun.
I am in Trinidad!!
The Mini Book looks unique and scary.
Good Luck and hope the students enjoy you class.

Dianne said...

Love it! It is STINKIN' CUTE! I will be out of town for the class, but I understand some of my partners in crime will be taking it, so you should have a fun time! I know they will!