Friday, October 23, 2015

Christmas Workshop | Whim So Doodle

Hi there! I can't believe I am talking about my Christmas class already. This year has been going by super fast for me. Do you feel the same way as well? 

If you plan on being in the Tampa/St. Petersburg area on Saturday, November 21st, 2015, I hope you will come join me for my last mini book class of the year, which I will be teaching at the Whim So Doodle store.


Instead of the traditional mini album, which I usually design and teach, we will be making this beautiful Christmas flip frame mini album. It will look beautiful anywhere in your home. I am going to display mine on our coffee table. In addition, the flip frame mini book is perfect to give as a gift for this coming holiday season. *** The dear, Santa and Christmas trees are not included in the class kit ***


For this Christmas Workshop, we will be using products from Simple Stories (Claus & Co collection) and Tim Holtz. A lot of techniques will be covered during the class; for example, we will be making an accordion mini book, using only 3" x 4" cards. In addition, we will be working with a fuse tool to make a really cute snowman pocket. There will be plenty of room for your holiday photos and journaling spots.



Due to the many techniques involved in putting together this flip frame mini album, to-go kits will not be available unless you come to the class and would like to buy another kit as a gift. 


Please bring the following supplies to the class:  Basic scrapbooking supplies, bone folder, pencil, fine tip black pen, strong wet adhesive (Fabri-Tac), 1/4" hole punch, 3 to 5 rolls of your favorite Christmas washi tapes, craft pick, 1/4" double sided tape, brown ink pad, ink blending tool and foam, paper cutter, Wink brush (clear), Stickles (Xmas Red and Silver) and tiny attacher. 

The class is scheduled for Saturday, November 21st, 2015, from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. and the cost for this class is $55.00. If you are interested in signing up for my Christmas Workshop, please call Whim So Doodle at (727)827-4911. I only have 18 kits available. Sign up early to secure your spot! See you there!

Happy Creating! 

No comments: