Monday, August 10, 2015

My First Class at Whim So Doodle

Hello there! I have some exciting news to share with you today. I am going to start teaching at Whim So Doodle in September! This is one of the reasons why I started blogging. Here is a little peek at my class. I hope you like it!



It is going to be a mini book, of course! The book is measured approximately 5.5" x 8." We will be using brand new products from the Crate Paper - Wonder collection. The base of the book is the journal kit from We R Memory Keepers. I love the colors and images of this collection! The book is perfect to record your daily life events or to give as a gift. You will have plenty of room for your photos and journaling spots.  


The book is full of minis, pockets, page protectors, tabs and tags. Here are some sample pages from my book...untie the twine to reveal an accordion "mini." In addition, we will be making these cute mini critter clips in the class! Aren't they stinkin' cute?


We will be making a total of 10 main pages. In addition, you will receive 20 notebook pages with your kit. You can decorate them just like mine or personalize them with your own creativity. 

A lot of techniques will be covered during the class. The best part about my class kit is that I cut all of the papers for you! I promise, you will have so much fun putting this book together. 

The class is scheduled for Saturday, September 19th, 2015, from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. The cost for this class is $55. If you can't make it to the class, don't worry...to-go kits are available. However, to-go kits will not have access to my stamps on the notebook pages.

If you are interested in taking this class with me, please contact the Whim So Doodle store at (727) 827-4911. Only 18 kits will be available. Sign up early to secure your spot! See you there! 

Happy Creating!
                       

No comments: