Thursday, August 20, 2015

Treasure Thursday

Hello there! Happy Thursday everyone! I received so many positive feedback from my Treasure Thursday post last week. Thank you so much for loving it!

Today, I would like to say to all my friends that I am so blessed and fortunate to be surrounded by your love and support. You know who you all are...I love you and I appreciate your friendship!

This week, I did not have to go to any thrift stores or flea markets to find treasures. The treasures actually found me!

First up, My dear friend, Terry, surprised me with these vintage treasures! I would like to describe Terry as kind, funny and selfless. I always tell her that she is a much better human being than I am. You will be lucky to have a friend in your life like Terry.  


Terry gave me a stack of these seed packet envelopes. I love using envelopes in my mini books. Check out the disclaimer on the seed packet. I thought it was very funny!



Underneath the stack of seed packet envelopes is an ice coupon book from Decatur Ice & Coal Co. Inside the book contains these twenty pink tickets. Each one is good for 10 lbs. of ice. I think I am going to use some of these tickets in my Christmas mini book this year. 


The next five pictures are going to convince you of how lucky I am to have such good friends in my life! My dear friend Debbie and her two lovely daughters, Stephanie and Alexis, gave me these wonderful treasures! Debbie is a fun-spirited, kind and generous person. I am grateful and blessed to have her in my life. Debbie and I love exact same thing! We always find treasures for each other. We like to do our "happy dance" when we find each other something special. After a visit to her house on Monday, I literally came home with a car load of goodies! 



Debbie found these products from a company called Tops Malibu. They look fun and "vintagey"! The Halloween and Christmas balls are called "Deluxe Surprize Ball." Unwind the crepe paper to reveal 12 vintage-style toy prizes inside. I had to stop myself several times from unwinding all of these balls to see what's inside. I told Debbie that I would open one of these surprize balls on Halloween day. It will be my special treat! I can hardly wait!


I was doing a happy dance when Debbie and her girls handed me these two Trick or Treat buckets. I love cute owls and Halloween. They are from Bethany Lowe Designs. These two buckets will stay on a shelf in my craft room all year long. 


Halloween decorating would not be complete without a beautiful set of banners. Debbie also ordered this banner for me from Bethany Lowe Designs.


I did another happy dance when Debbie gave me this 6 drawer box. The color of this box is to die for. It looks perfect on my shelf! Now, I have to figure out what I am going to put inside it. 


The last treasure I received from Debbie was this amazing vintage rusty bed spring. I had to hide it in the garage from my husband. When he found it, he asked with a stern voice "WHAT IS THAT?" I said with a soft voice "treasure." He knows by now not to ask too many questions because he realizes that it is impossible to stop me from acquiring more treasures (which he calls junk). Next question is...where am I going to put this bed spring? Maybe, use it in my craft room as an inspiration board? I will be sure to post a picture in the future to show you what I decide to do with this amazing bed spring. 

Thank you so much, Terry, Debbie, Stephanie and Alexis for sharing these treasures with me! I am so lucky to have friends like you!

I hope you enjoy this week's Treasure Thursday post. I will be sure to share more treasures in the future.

Happy Creating!

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Loved seeing all of your new treasures! Fun!!

Terry A said...

Thank you so much for the nice words. I will have to pay you the next time I see you. lol