Thursday, August 13, 2015

Treasure Thursday

Hello there! It is no secret that I love going to thrift stores and flea markets. It has been raining here in Florida, which prevented me from going treasure hunting for a couple of weeks. 

It was sunny and bright when I woke up on Tuesday morning. As a result, I was determined to get my thrift store fix! I am so lucky to have at least 5 thrift stores within 15 miles of my house. Good thing I went shopping on Tuesday because I got so many treasures. Here they are...



In addition to scrapbooking, I love collecting Children's books. Whenever I can, I always try to incorporate some of the children book pages in my projects because the illustrations are so beautiful! I got these old Little Golden Books for 50 cents each. The 45 RPM records are just 99 cents each.



Can you see these cute chevron paper bags in my future classes? They are so adorable! When I go to thrift stores or flea markets, I always look for fun containers to store my craft supplies. When I saw this red lunch box, I knew right away that I would use it to store my Gelatos. I was not sure whether the gelatos will fit in this box, but I bought it anyway because it was only $1.00!



Guess what? The Gelatos fit perfectly in the lunch box! I do not have to worry about the gelatos spilling out of the box because of the metal locks on each side. 

I hope you enjoy looking at my treasures! 

Happy Creating!

No comments: